Click and Hold an Option to See Answer
1. Tuberculosis is caused by what type of pathogens?
2. Diorrhea is usually caused by what type of pathgoens?
6. What is the full form of AIDS?
(a) Advanced Immuno Deficiency Syndrome
(b) Acquired Immuno Deficiency Syndrome
(c) Acquired Immuno Disease Syndrome
(d) Advanced Immuno Disease Syndrome
7. What is the full form of T.B.?
(b) Tetanus Bacilli
(c) Tonsill Bacteria
(d) Trans bypass
8. Which of the diseases is caused by vitamin C deficiency?
(b) night blindness