1. What is the average heartbeat for normal human?
2. Which blood group is universal acceptor?
3. Which is the largest organ in human body?
4. Which of the following vitamins is good for our eyes?
5. Which of the following organs is useless in human body?
(b) Bone marrow
6. Which of the following diseases is not caused by virus?
(a) Swine flu
(b) Chicken pox
7. Pyorrhea is a disease of the
8. ECG is done to check the problem of which organ?
9. Which of the following vitamins is good for bones?
10. Which is the longest bone in human body?
(d) Spinal column
Copyright © excellup 2014