|Column I||Column II|
|(i) Advertising||(a) Increased brand preference|
|(ii) Shift to packaged products||(b) Personal emotions|
|(iii) Repeat advertisements||(c) Loss of livelihood for small businessmen|
Answer:(i) - c, (ii) - a, (iii) - b
Fill in the blanks:
- Stamping a product with a particular name or sign is called _____.
- ____ are conveyed by way of visuals and words.
- ____ tends to create a lack of respect for the poor in a democracy.
- Poverty, discrimination and _____ are central to the functioning of equality in a democracy.
Answer:(a) Branding, (b) Brand values, (c) Advertising, (d) Dignity
Multiple Choice Questions:
Question 1: Branded products cost more than the non-branded ones because of the costs involved in
- both a and b
Answer:(d) both a and b
Question 2: Social advertisements are the advertisements made by the
- Small businessman
- Private agencies
- All of the above
Answer:(d) All of the above
Question 3: ____ is/are expensive
- Only producing advertisements
- Only showing advertisements
- Both a and b
- None of the above
Answer:(c) Both a and b
Question 4: Identification of brands is created through the process of
- all of the above