|Column I||Column I|
|(i) Health||(a) Registered Medical Practitioner|
|(ii) RMP||(b) Prone to illness|
|(iii) Lack of ventilation||(c) Free from anxiety|
Answer: i - c, ii - a, iii – b
Fill in the blanks:
- _________ is the full form of OPD.
- The government must safeguard the _____ of every person.
- Foreigners who come to this country specifically for medical treatment are called ____.
- _____ is an activity/service that is organized with profit motive.
Answer:(1) Out patient department, (2) Right to life, (3) Medical tourists, (4) Private
Multiple Choice Questions:
Question 1: Communicable diseases are spread through _____
- All of the above
Answer: (d) All of the above
Question 2: Public means an activity or service
- Meant for all people in the country
- Mainly organized by the government
- Meant only for the poor people
- Both a and b
Answer: (d) Both a and b
Question 3: In 1996, the ______ government passed some major changes regarding health
- Andhra Pradesh
Answer: (b) Kerala
Question 4: PHC stands for ____
- Preventable health centre
- Primary health centre
- Primary health council
- Poor's health centre
Answer: (b) Primary health centre